Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Xavier at Six Months, Cedar Rapids, and More

First things first, Xavier had his six-month checkup today and here are the necessary stats:
Height: 27.25 inches (75%)
Weight: 18 pounds (50%) - we swear he feels much heavier!

Here is a very sweet photo of Xavier looking up at Grandma Wally
Xavier with Grandma Wally

A couple weeks ago my brother-in-law, Eric, commissioned me to take photos around Cedar Rapids.  He is building a new office for his company Geonetric and wanted some photos of Cedar Rapids to display when it's finished.  Despite the rainy and cloudy conditions I think we got some good shots.  You can check them out here on my Fine Art America page.  Here is my favorite shot

Sell Art Online


I also spent some time out in Boise, ID for work.  It was just a day trip but it was really fun going back to where my professional baseball career started.  I was able to take a few shots while I was there.
Boise-017.jpg

No comments: